- Made to Measure Curtains
- Ready Made Curtains
- Roman Blinds
- Help Hub
- Measuring made easy
- Measuring Made Easy
- Measuring for Net Curtains
- Measuring for Pencil Pleat Curtains
- Measuring for Pinch Pleat and Goblet Curtains
- Measuring for Tab Top Curtains
- Measuring for Eyelet Curtains
- Measuring for Roman Blinds
- Measuring for Valances
- Measuring for Voile Panels
- Measuring for Made to Measure Voile Curtains
Blackout Roman Blinds
Please note that although the lining we use in is blackout, some light will still be visible around the edges of the blind.
To minimise this effect make sure that your blind extends at least 10cm beyond the edge of the window.
There may also be the occasional pin prick hole where the rings have been sewn on.
- Secure Payment