Our Top Ten Winter Warmers
Now the clocks have turned back and the evenings are drawing in, we're closing our curtains and dropping our blinds earlier every night. Here are a selection of our favourite designs, chosen to keep the dark and cold out and introduce a sense of warmth and cosiness.
On the left are our choices made from our fabric department. These designs can be bought by the metre, or made up into curtains with a wide choice of heading styles or as roman blinds.
On the right are our ready-made curtain selections. These are available online and can be delivered to you within 5 working days.
The fabric on the left is Autumn Leaves in the Red Berry colourway and the ready made curtain on the right is Beechwood in Red. Both designs are vibrant, contemporary leaf prints on a cotton background.
Mitford Scarlet, on the left, is a heavy tapestry style woven fabric. Burford Gold on the right is a traditionally stlyed ready made curtain. The gold background of both designs will add a warm glow to your home.
Amalfi Chintz (LHS) is a woven fabric with a marble finish. The rich cream and soft swirling touches of rusty red create a warming finish. The ready made, Whitcliffe, on the right has a similar effect, although the fabric has a traditional damask style pattern.
Traditional tartan fabrics are given a contemporary blast of colour in these two woven designs. Halkirk Thistle (left) has a brushed, woollen finish, giving a touchable, inviting effect. Cameron has a similar soft, warmng feel.
Finally, we have Leyland Cherry on the left, a richly textured woven fabric with a satin geometric pattern. Voysey is a ready made curtain with a heavy damask pattern. The deep wine colouring of both fabrics will add a cosy feel to any home.
Click on the images or the names of the designs to vies more individual product details.
- Our Top Ten New Year’s Resolutions For Your HomePosted : 01 January 2018
- Our Top Ten Winter WarmersPosted : 01 November 2017
- Let The Light InPosted : 21 March 2017
- Spring Arrives with the New Seasons CollectionPosted : 15 March 2017
- The Best Curtains for Cold WeatherPosted : 05 October 2016
- Fabulous FloralsPosted : 23 May 2016
- Our Top 10 Christmas CurtainsPosted : 09 November 2015
- Spring Fresh!Posted : 09 April 2014
- In with the New!Posted : 07 January 2014
- Get Ready for Christmas!Posted : 04 December 2013
- How to add WarmthPosted : 22 November 2013
- Winter WarmersPosted : 11 October 2013
- Lucky for Some?Posted : 13 September 2013